The 24th AsRES Annual Conference 2019, Shenzhen, China
BEST PAPER AWARDS
Homer Hoyt Institute Best Paper Award
Shimeng Liu and Xi Yang. "Human Capital Externalities or Consumption Spillovers? The Effect of High-skill Human Capital across Low-skill Labor Markets"
RICS Best Paper Award on valuation and sustainable development
Dröes Martijn, Steven Bourassa and Martin Hoesli, "Heterogeneous Households and Market Segmentation in a Hedonic Framework"
Best Paper Award Committee is made up of:
• Yuming Fu, National University of Singapore (Chair)
• Xudong An, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
• Chang-Moo Lee of Hanyang University
• Tsur Somerville, University of British Columbia
• Jianfeng Wu, Fudan University
• Jing Wu, Tsinghua University